Branch 104 minutes 11 December 2017
1906: PNP John Johnson called the meeting to order with proper ceremony and opening of the Bible. The following shipmates were present: Shipmates Batnick, Casto, Faubion, Felthouse, Johnson, Jones, LaChapelle, McInerney, Peters, Wallace.
1907: The minutes of the previous meeting were submitted and approved.
1908: Committee Reports were called for:
Legislative – VLC Legislative Reception Friday, Jan 12. RSVP required.
Youth Activities – NTR.
Membership – 120 members with 3 members past due.
Americanism/Patriotism - Judging of essay contest entries Friday De 15, 1130 at Mary-Marys..
Public Relations – Website is up to date. Website : www.fra104puyallup.com
Finance and Audit – Books audited by S/M LaChapelle.
Health and Welfare - Following individuals are on the binnacle list. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. If you know of others, please let us know. John Peterson, Gary Thompson, Carl Leaf, Nahum Doskow, Roland Santos, Jim Howard, and Jorge Ramirez.
1917: Communications –
(1) Branch 18 newsletter.
(2) FRA Membership newsletter.
(3) Letter from National concerning submission of Holiday photographs.
(4) Newsletter #1 for National Convention in San Antonio, 23-30 SEP 2018.
(5) Newsletter for NW Regional Convention in Boise, 17-18 AUG 2018.
1920: Treasurer Report – Report approved. See attached.
1922: Unfinished Business –
(1) Updating Branch Flags. No progress.
(2) VAVS Representative to American Lake is S/M Don Felthouse. Still in need of socks, underwear and other items for homeless Veterans. Also in need of school supplies. Two man tents needed. Bring donations to January meeting.
(3) Essay contest.
(4) Massing of Colors, 24 FEB 2018, Stadium High School.
(5) Christmas breakfast, 29 people attended.
(6) Orting Bingo, 30 DEC.
1937: New Business: NTR.
1940: Good of the Order: SEA STORY TIME.
1949: Meeting was adjourned with proper ceremony and the closing of the Bible.
Mt Rainier Branch 104, Secretar