Thanks for visiting!
We hope you can find everything you need. Fleet Reserve Association Mt. Rainier Branch 104 is focused on providing camaraderie to all sea service personnel in the Tacoma Pierce County area. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Mt Rainier Branch 104 currently has over 130 members and we would gladly welcome your membership. Please let us hear from you.
Monday, March 12th, 2017 at 7 pm at the VFW Post 2224. The Post is located at 120 2nd St NE, Puyallup, WA 98372
(1) Orting Bingo, 31 MAR.
(2) Elections are coming. First round of nominations at our APR meeting. Second round and election in MAY.
(3) APR 9th meeting will be held at American Legion Post 67 in Puyallup.
(4) NW Region Convention will be held in Boise, ID at the Riverside Hotel, AUG 17-18.
(5) National Convention is in San Antonio, TX, SEP 23-30.
(6) Future Teams, Puyallup School District, Robotics is seeking sponsors/donations.
(7) Annual Branch Picnic.
(8) Memorial Day Remembrance at Pioneer Park Pavilion, Sunday, 27 MAY.
(9) Annual St Patricks Day Corn Beef and Hash Dinner. Saturday, 17 MAR starting at 1600. Sponsored by VFW Cooties, proceeds benefit their hospital fund.